here, have some childhood nostalgia
whAT THE FUCK
YOURE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT
LITERALLY SCREAMING. I SPAT MY DRINK ALL OVER MY SCREEN. this is so wonderful. ohmyjesus.
two grown up girls crying here as they recognized eVERY FUCKING SINGLE SONG OMGS
I FEEL OLD IM 16 I SHOULDN’T FEEL OLD
This is annoying me to no end what’s the one after American dragon, both me and my sis know the tune but we can’t match up the cartoon?!?!?!?!?! WHAT IS IT?!?!?!
^^IT’S THE MOTHERFUCKING POWERPUFF GIRLS DUDE.
and srsly… i’m nearly 20 and i sang along to every song with lyrics.
THE POKEMON SONG HIT ME LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN THO.
i lost it at rugrats
KIM POSSIBLE WHAT
you lost me until rugrats, holy shit I feel old
Tyler Posey: Professional Cheerleader
I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS PHOTOSET.
- risked rejection in front of the whole country by admitting to his crush on Katniss. (like think about telling your crush that you like them and tell me that this boy is not brave as hell)
- Gave Katniss his jacket that night after she pushed him into a vase because it was cold.
- (While fighting the tracker jacker venom) told Katniss to run so that Cato wouldn’t find her and kill her. Then took on Cato himself.
- Wanted to just go ahead and die of blood poisoning so that she wouldn’t risk her life to get him the medicine.
- Continued to play their romance up for the cameras even after he learned that she wasn’t as genuine in her feelings as she let on.
- Brought her family bread and baked goods even though Katniss was avoiding him after the first games. In addition to learning how to walk on a new leg and managing to cope with the events of the game.
- Took the blame for their fight and told her that he would happy being her friend.
- Comforted her every night on the Victory Tour.
- Proposed to her on live television, no doubt making his private feelings painfully public, and knowing that it was fake when she said yes.
- Trained Katniss and Haymitch in preparation for the Quarter Quell.
- VOLUNTEERED FOR HAYMITCH
- he volunteered to go back into the arena
- because not only did he genuinely care about Katniss, but also because he genuinely cared for his mentor.
- there was at least some chance that if Peeta mentored, he could attempt to get Katniss out and they could be together.
- but instead he volunteered in Haymitch’s place so that he could protect them both as best as he could.
- Protected Katniss in the arena
- agreed that they should leave when she said they should, even though it would likely make him a target.
- fought to try to go with her that last night
- warned District Thirteen about the bombing even though he was a prisoner and likely being tortured at that point.
- Managed to be a productive citizen of District Thirteen while fighting through the effects of the hijacking (frosting Finnick and Annie’s wedding cake. Being a soldier)
- Came back to District Twelve even though Katniss was the only thing there for him.
- Helped to work on a memory book while still recovering his own memories, risking being triggered while he worked on the art for Katniss’ drawings.
- fought through the hijacking to return to himself and helped Katniss to heal.
- Had children, with everything he had been through, and loved the hell out of them.
Amen and hallelujah